We have experienced huge growth in recent years and need more Technicians to help us.
If you show the right attitude/work ethic you can move up the pay scale to become a senior/qualified PowerWash Technician within 18 months, earning $70,000 plus per year.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only apply for this role if you have a stable job history, are prepared to take regular drug/alcohol tests (we promise we will test you), and able to pass a police background check.
Who Are We?
We are a medium-sized, well-respected, family-run, financially sound exterior house and building wash company. We have been operating for 25 years and have cleaned more than 75,000 homes and buildings to date with 14 busy cleaning rigs. 78% of our work is either repeat or referral.
On saying that we are a medium sized family company, we are, however, the largest specialist House & Building Wash business in Auckland and are experiencing ongoing growth. We own our own engineering factory and offices where we service our own vehicles and build/service our own powerwash equipment.
What Are We Looking For?
The following list is long but accurate. You must:
The Pay & Benefits:
Trainees start at $50,000 per year incl. bonuses; Senior/Qualified Technicians earn up to $70,000 per year. Higher overtime rates are paid, 4 weeks a year holiday pay, sick pay, statuary holiday pay etc, uniform, wet weather gear, smartphone, company vehicle and fuel card along with an active social club.
Expect the following training:
1) Initial basic training/induction for the first period,
Then specialist training with:
2) Elevated Work Platform (Height Access Machinery) Certification.
3) Safety Harness Use Training and Certification .
4) First Aid and Urban Pest Control Qualifications/Certification.
The Fun Stuff:
We work hard and have an active social club! So far, the team has enjoyed:
1) Dinners and movies
2) Ten-pin bowling
3) Sharing a few cold ones over a pool table
6) Cheering on the All Blacks on at Eden Park
7) Laughing out loud at comedy shows
8) Shooting each other with paint balls
9) Fishing in Auckland harbour
10) Singing karaoke very badly
11) Winning then losing piles of gold coins while playing Texas Hold Em Poker
12) Bungee Jumping off the Harbour Bridge
13) Zip-lining on Waiheke Island
14) Journeying up the Auckland harbour to The Riverhead Tavern for dinner & drinks
15) Jumping out of a plane at 16,500 feet
16) Progressive dinner via a fancy bus
To name just a few of our adventures....
Do NOT apply for this role if you don't have a stable work history (i.e., change jobs yearly); are likely to fail regular, random, drug and alcohol tests (we promise we will test you) or a police background check; are frightened of hard, physical, outdoor work; ring in sick on Fridays & Mondays; or have misplaced your sense of humour.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
(Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.)