We had massive growth in the last financial year and need another Technician to cope!
If you show the right attitude/work ethic you can move up the pay scale to become a senior/qualified PowerWash Technician within 18 months earning $70,000 plus per year.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only apply for this role if you have a stable job history, are prepared to take regular drug/alcohol tests (we promise we will test you), and will pass a police background check.
Who Are We?
We are a medium sized, well respected, family run, financially sound, exterior house and building wash company. We have been operating for 20 years & cleaned more than 55,000 homes and buildings to date with 14 busy cleaning rigs. 78% of our work is either repeat or referral.
On saying that we are a medium sized family company we are however the largest specialist House & Building Wash business in Auckland and are experiencing ongoing growth, we own our own engineering factory and offices where we service our own vehicles & build/service our own powerwash equipment.
What Are We looking For? The following list is long but accurate:
The Pay & Benefits:
Trainee's start at $50,000 per year incl. bonuses, Senior/Qualified Technicians earn up to $70,000 per year. Higher overtime rates paid (like the old days), 4 weeks a year holiday pay, sick pay, statuary holiday pay etc, uniform, wet weather gear, smartphone, company vehicle and fuel card along with an active social club.
Expect the following training:
1) Initial basic training/induction for the first period:
Then specialist training with:
2) Elevated Work Platform (Height Access Machinery) Certification.
3) Safety Harness Use Training and Certification
4) First Aid & Urban Pest Control Qualifications/Certification
The Fun Stuff:
We took our Top Performers to Fiji this year !
We work hard & have an active social club, so far the team has enjoyed:
3) Bowling ten pin
4) Sharing a few cold ones over a pool table
5) Attempting archery
6) Wine tasting at a vineyard
7) Racing go carts
8) Cheering on the All Blacks on at Eden Park
9) Laughing out loud at comedy shows
10) Shooting each other with paint balls
11) Fishing in Auckland harbour
12) Singing karaoke very badly
13) Winning then losing piles of gold coins while playing Texas Hold Em Poker
14) Bungee Jumping off the Harbour Bridge
15) Holding Las Vegas gambling evenings
16) Zip Lining on Waiheke Island
17) Journeying up the Auckland harbour to The Riverhead Tavern for dinner & drinks
18) Jumping out of a plane at 16,500 feet
19) Progressive dinner via a fancy bus
...and next year we are taking the top performers to Queenstown, think horozontal bungee jumps, jet boat rides, vineyard tours, skiing etc !
To name a few of our adventures....
Check us out further at Facebook below:
OR see what our clients say about us
So if you have the necessary attitude and ability email us your C.V. today.
ACTUALLY READ THIS before you send us your C.V. Do NOT apply for this role if you don't have a stable work history (i.e. change jobs yearly), are likely to fail regular, random, drug & alcohol tests (we promise we will test you) or a police background check, are politically correct, are frightened of hard, physical, outdoor work, ring in sick on Fridays & Mondays when you are hungover or have misplaced your sense of humour ;-)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.