Sick of sitting in motorway traffic each morning? Why not work just down the road and have lunch at the beach each day?
We had huge growth last year and need another Telesales person to join our team.
WHO ARE WE?
The House & Building Wash Company is a small specialist family business focused on cleaning the exterior of houses & buildings.
We started out over 20 years ago and have now cleaned over 55,000 + properties, and grown to become the largest specialist House & Building Wash Company in Auckland.
We are a happy, friendly motivated bunch, while being financially prudent in owning our own factory/offices/vehicles. We believe in playing the game long term, by looking after both our staff and our clients and standing by our work.
We are NOT interested in making a quick buck with shoddy work then running for cover when the fall out happens. 78% of our work is from either repeat or referred clients.
WHAT DO WE DO?
In short we wash the exterior of houses & buildings through out Auckland but we do it better than most (we would prefer to just say that we are the best but feel this would show a lack of humility;-).
We guarantee our clients "if they are not completely delighted with the job we do we will pay for a competitor of their choice to re-clean it!"
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· A person to join our small friendly, motivated team in Stanmore Bay. You do not require sales experience as full training will be provided, however a customer services background is an advantage. You need to have an outgoing personality and strengths in following areas:
· Be articulate and fluent in English with an excellent phone manner
· Have an eye for detail
· Be a "Goal Setter"
· Be reliable and turn up to work EVERY work day (within reason)
· Touch Typist Skills
· Motivated to work unsupervised
· Word Processing Experience
· MSOH (Major in Sense of Humour)
· We prefer someone who lives on or around the Hibiscus Coast
· Competitive Nature. Contrary to what you may have been taught you in school you need to be competitive in the real world of business
· MPI (Master of Political Incorrectness)
· Non drug user (if you take non medical drugs stop reading this ad and apply somewhere else)
IMPORTANT TO READ THE HOURS OF WORK
Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:00pm OR 9:00am to 5:30pm (up to 4:30pm or 6:00pm Oct-Dec)
Paid at home on-call every fourth weekend in the spring
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· Up to $22 per hour (includes some bonuses)
· PLUS $500-$1,000 monthly on target bonus/incentive
· Secure Employment
· Easy Access Parking (free)
· Low cost mechanical services on your car (we have a full time in-house qualified mechanic/workshop)
· Little to No Traffic (if you live in Whangaparaoa/Orewa on the coast)
· A Light, Sunny, Spacious Office (being built next door for us)
· One free house wash per year
· 10 extra hours of life a week in saved travel time (if you currently work in the City)
· Save big $$ on fuel and car maintenance (if you currently work on the Shore or in the City)
· A cheerful, motivated small team environment
· A vibrant, growing and successful company
· A positive, motivated, management team
The Fun Stuff:
We took the top performers to Fiji this year !
We work hard and have an active social club, so far the team has enjoyed:
3) Bowling ten pin
4) Sharing a few cold ones over a pool table
5) Attempting archery
6) Wine tasting at a vineyard
7) Racing go carts
8) Cheering on the All Blacks on at Eden Park
9) Laughing our arses off at comedy shows 10) Shooting each other with paint balls
11) Fishing in Auckland harbour
12) Singing karaoke very badly
13) Winning then losing piles of gold coins while playing Texas Hold Em Poker
14) Bungee Jumping off the Harbour Bridge
15) Holding Las Vegas gambling evenings
16) Zip Lining on Waiheke Island
17) Journeying up the Auckland harbour to The Riverhead Tavern for dinner & drinks
18) Jumping out of a plane at 16,500 feet
19) Progressive dinner via a fancy bus
...and next year we are taking the top performers to Queenstown, think horozontal bungee jumps, jet boat rides, vineyard tours, skiing etc !
To name a few of our adventures....
Check out our WEB SITE
AND our FACEBOOK PAGE
So if you are an excellent customer services skills along with some sales ability email us your C.V. today.
ACTUALLY READ THIS before you send us your C.V. Do NOT apply for this role if you need mummy to get you out of bed in the morning or motivate you, require constant managing or ego massaging, make lots of errors, likely to complain that the economy is the reason for your poor sales, are likely to fail random drug tests or a police background check, are politically correct, are frightened of putting in the extra hours when the chips are down or have misplaced your sense of humour ;-). However all motivated, successful, well balanced, go getter, people should apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.