Sick of sitting in motorway traffic each morning?
Why not work just down the road and have lunch at the beach each day?
We had huge growth last year and need another Telesales person to join our team.
WHO ARE WE?
The House & Building Wash Company is a small specialist family business focused on cleaning the exterior of houses & buildings.
We started out over 22 years ago and have now cleaned over 55,000 + properties, and have grown to become the largest specialist House & Building Wash Company in Auckland.
We are a happy, friendly motivated bunch, while being financially prudent in owning our own factory/offices/vehicles. We believe in playing the game long term, by looking after both our staff and our clients and standing by our work.
We are NOT interested in making a quick buck with shoddy work then running for cover when the fall out happens. 78% of our work is from either repeat or referred clients.
WHAT DO WE DO?
In short we wash the exterior of houses & buildings through out Auckland but we do it better than most (we would prefer to just say that we are the best but feel this would show a lack of humility;-).
We guarantee our clients "if they are not completely delighted with the job we do we will pay for a competitor of their choice to re-clean it!"
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A person to join our small friendly, motivated team in Stanmore Bay. You do not require sales experience as full training will be provided, although a customer services background is an advantage. You need to have an outgoing personality and have strengths in the following areas:
· Be articulate and fluent in English with an excellent phone manner
· Have an eye for detail
· Be a "Goal Setter"
· Be reliable and turn up to work EVERY work day (within reason)
· Touch Typist Skills
· Motivated to work unsupervised
· Word Processing Experience
· MSOH (Major in Sense of Humour)
· We prefer someone who lives on or around the Hibiscus Coast
· Competitive Nature. Contrary to what you may have been taught you in school you need to be competitive in the real world of business
· Non drug user (if you take non medical drugs stop reading this ad and apply somewhere else)
IMPORTANT TO READ THE HOURS OF WORK
Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:00pm OR 9:00am to 5:30pm (up to 4:30pm or 6:00pm Oct-Dec)
Paid at home on-call every fourth weekend in the spring
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· Starting from $24 per hour
· PLUS $500-$1,000 monthly on target bonus/incentive
· Secure Employment
· Easy Access Parking (free)
· Low cost mechanical services on your car (we have a full time in-house qualified mechanic/workshop)
· Little to No Traffic (if you live in Whangaparaoa/Orewa on the coast)
· A Light, Sunny, Spacious Office with stunning seas views
· One free house wash per year
· 10 extra hours of life a week in saved travel time (if you currently work in the City)
· Savings $$ on fuel and car maintenance (if you currently work on the Shore or in the City)
· A happy, motivated small team environment who work hard but love to have fun.
· A vibrant, growing and successful company
· A positive, motivated, management team
The Fun Stuff:
We work hard & have an active social club, so far the team has enjoyed:
1) Dinners and movies
2) Ten pin bowling
3) Sharing a few cold ones over a pool table
4) Attempting archery
5) Racing go carts
6) Cheering on the All Blacks on at Eden Park
7) Laughing out loud at comedy shows
8) Shooting each other with paint balls
9) Fishing in Auckland harbour
10) Singing karaoke very badly
11) Winning then losing piles of gold coins while playing Texas Hold Em Poker
12) Bungee Jumping off the Harbour Bridge
13) Zip Lining on Waiheke Island
14) Journeying up the Auckland harbour to The Riverhead Tavern for dinner & drinks
15) Jumping out of a plane at 16,500 feet
16) Progressive dinner via a fancy bus
To name a few of our adventures....
Check out our WEB SITE
AND our FACEBOOK PAGE
If you have excellent customer services skills with some sales ability email us your C.V. today.
ACTUALLY READ THIS before you send us your C.V. Do NOT apply for this role if you need mummy to get you out of bed in the morning or motivate you, require constant managing or ego massaging, make lots of errors, likely to complain that the economy is the reason for your poor sales, are likely to fail random drug tests or a police background check, are reluctant to put in extra hours when the chips are down or have misplaced your sense of humour ;-). However all motivated, successful, well balanced, go-getter, people should apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.